Your premiere affordable housing compliance agency since 1989
Click here to read about Industry News
DUE BY 5 p.m. on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019: Sec. 42 and HOME annual Owner Reports
• Owner 2018 CHART Authorization & Owner Certification
• 2018 HTC-12 Annual Owner Certification of Continuing Program Compliance (use the 2018 CHART tab)
• 2018 CHART (Use the 2018 CHART User Guide to review accuracy and completeness before submission)
• 2018 HOME Owner Certification Home Project Compliance (use the 2018 CHART/HOME CHART tab)
• 2018 HOME Report shell (for HOME projects in Dakota, Hennepin and St. Louis Counties)
Looking for housing?
Please see our Resources page for more info.
Fair Housing Session presentations:
Alyssa Wetzel-Moore: Furthering Fair Housing
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice: Twin-Cities
Minnesota Housing Partnership AHC Conference Awards 2018 Ramsey County: Fair Housing Implementation Council
Income and Rent Limits
Please go to Income & Rent Limits for specific program information.
2018 Section 42 limits have been published and are effective April 30, 2018.
2018 HOME income and Rent limits have been published and are effective June 1, 2018.
2018 FDIC limits have been released & became effective
April 30, 2018.
AHC is contracted with various government agencies to monitor rental property owners’ and managers’ compliance with affordable housing programs, including Section 42 Low Income Housing Tax Credits, HOME, FDIC, and NSP. We report compliance or noncompliance to the agencies for appropriate follow-up and penalties as required.
What's new in Program Compliance?
In need of Consulting & Technical Assistance?
Have you reserved your spot in our upcoming training?
Looking for affordable housing or other resources?
Have questions regarding annual program reporting?
Please contact us with any other questions or concerns.